We hope that with this page we can give you the basic information about The Doncaster Pacers (we are the Run England side of Doncaster Athletic Club) You can read more in detail by visiting our main website, www.doncasterathleticclub.com.
For the Pacers, membership of Doncaster Athletic Club costs £52 for the calendar year (new members or renewals), for beginners it is £60, this includes your UK Athletics Registration fee. You can pay at the cabin or online.
If you want to train on the running track then the fee is slightly more, check the main club website for details. All these fees include a payment the club makes to register you with UK Athletics.
If you join now, your membership will be valid until December 2018.
If you are already a member, your membership expires at the end of December 2019, you can renew between now and February 2016 (better to do it now). If you delay beyond the end of February you have to pay an additional £10.
Benefits of Joining
- Membership of an award winning club
- Membership to England Athletics
- More Run Leaders to give you support than any other club in the area
- Access to social functions and events
- Experienced coaches available for advice
- Competition at your own level
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Unlimited use of our facilities…
- Free on site car parking
- 6 Lane ‘A Grade’ athletics track
- Private changing & showering rooms
- Tuck shop
- Comprehensive equipment for all disciplines
Tuesday & Thursday (18:00-20:00)
- Beginners groups 18:00 till about 18:30
- Road Running 18:30 till typically 19:45
- Tuck Shop Open
- Reception Desk Open